Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Army Helmet and Missed Items

Roar Jammers!  I'm back from my mini-trip!  Lets see, the item from two days ago was the Green Painted Pot.

Another returning beta.  Yesterday's item was the Freedom Bunny Hat.

Speaking of freedom items, the Freedom Party has been spotted!  America's Independence Day is celebrated on July 4th!  (And my birthday is the day after. :D) I'll be sure to post on the party once I make it to one!



And today's RIM item is the rare army helmet.

Huh.  Weird coloring and expensive. :/  Not a fan of this item.

A post on the DE about the helmet.

That's all for now Jammers!  I'm glad to be back. :) Keep roarin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2