Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Updates O.O

Roar Jammers!  I'm finally back from my trip!  And boy was I surprised when I read the J.J. and saw this!

Ok, not that, but this:



And this:

O.O  Wow, you can now buy with diamonds past member monthly gifts.  And what does this mean?

That's right, there'll be no more monthly member gifts! So...diamonds.  Good or bad?  I think AJ HQ did this to STOP some of the bad stuff that was going on.  They want to push the fact that Animal Jam isn't about rares.  So if everyone has these "rares" there won't be fights for them.  About the fact that the Gift Card animals are for sale....well diamonds do take time to collect.  It'll take several weeks before you have enough diamonds to buy these.  So you're still paying for membership during that time, right?
On this opposite side, it seems like AJ HQ has been lying to us the whole time, saying Member Monthly gifts are exclusive items that you can ONLY get that month.  Not anymore..  What other rares will come to this shop?  Spikes, possibly?
Hmm, a gem exchange for nms.  At least AJ considered them A LITTLE.
Just a side note...wasn't AJ HQ suppose to be remodeling Club Geoz?  I guess they decided to create a whole new building instead.

Yesterday's item was the June birthstone, the pearl.  It's June.  No monthly gift....sigh.

BTW, thanks to all the kind peeps who offered to run my blog while I was gone.  I didn't have time to get that settled before I left.

I could still use someone to do some posts and what not, though.  Please email me at twinklepeachyflower@gmail.com if you're interested!


2 comments:

  1. I really hate this. I spent 45$ on gift cards for those animals, and now people can buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really stinks. But it still takes almost 3 months to save enough diamonds to buy the animals. Still, it's really annoying.

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2