Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Freedom Cat Hat

Roar Jammers! Today's item is the returning Freedom Cat Hat!

I like this one A LOT better than the bunny hat.  I STILL haven't made it to a Freedom Party , but I assume it's a lot like last year. 

Just a little side topic, are you guys getting pretty bored of the adventure?  Hopefully Thursday's update will bring more adventures and bring Adventures out of beta testing mode.  Or MAYBE Thursday's update will bring the new land, or at least some more hints about it.

So here's a "Would you rather..?" question:  Would you rather get new adventures first, or a new land first?

Here's a fun, little kangaroo graphic I did!

That's all for now, Jammers! Later gators.


4 comments:

  1. I would rather have the new land out first! That way I can explore around safely with no phantoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anew adventure :/ bunny burrow is getting reeeeeallllllyyyyy boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a non-member now ;-;
    I will HOPEFULLY get a new membership D:
    I hope I do. :(
    I would rather have the new land first because it would be cool if the new land had phantoms in it so there would be adventures there! :D
    I hope this makes sense to you! XD
    Later~
    ~CiaraGraceDA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Don't worry, you're still epic as a nm. :DD
      Yeah, that WOULD be cool. XD
      -Rocky

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2