Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Freedom Puppies

Roar Jammers!  Sorry about the late post. D:
Today's new item is predictably, the puppy freedom plushies from the SC.

All the plushies are so cute, but I just don't understand how anyone could afford them!

And there's a new DE post about videos.  Watching "Geckos" never gets old!

Sorry about this sadly boring post.  How about a random "Would you rather..?" question.  Would you rather have 20,000 gems or 10,000 tickets?

Keep roarin!

3 comments:

  1. I have a question: I have all the screenshots in on WMM, and I have the music added, but how do I make the music stay along with the pictures with that lyric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I think it depends on what version you have. Assuming you have the same one that I have, this is what you do:
      1.Click your picture you want to edit.
      2.Go to the tab at the top that says "Video Tools Edit."
      3.The box that says "Duration" is where you can click and say how many seconds you want that picture to last.
      4.You have to do that with every single picture (and do trial and error) to get everything to match up.

      Hope this helped! If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'd like 20,000 gems! I don't really like the Carnival Items that much x3
    ~wolfez

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2