Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, July 1, 2013

Rare Freedom Glove and Ruby

Roar Jammers!  Today is RIM, and FINALLY there's an actual good rare: The Freedom Glove!

Even though they're expensive, I would be sure to pick a couple up.  These will probably be really rare someday! 
I think the odd thing is, the glove looks mostly white in the picture, but then when you wear it:
It's mostly blue!

So anyway, it's July now.  That means the ruby birthstone is here! (My birthstone. :D)

Aren't rubies suppose to be red?  This one looks more pinkish.

In Jamaa, the other day, I saw some dancing tigers. Not super odd.  What was odd is that they were all identical and called themselves the "Cheer-leading Tigers."


You never know what bizarre things you'll find around Jamaa!

I can't believe it!  AJR has passed 5,000 views!  Yay, thanks everyone! 

So, my b-day's coming up on the 5th.  Should I have a party? :3

That's all Jammers!  Keep roarin!

3 comments:

  1. My birth day's on the 7th :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it seems like a lot of Jammers have July birthdays! 0.o Well, happy early b day. :D

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2