Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kimbara Outback, Kangaroos, and More!

Roar Jammers!  It's update day, and probably the best one yet!  But first, lets start with the new item, the Phantom Shirt.

Hmm this seems contradictory to the fact that we're trying to DEFEAT the phantoms.  Not support them by wearing Phantom Shirts!  But whatever..


 The first page tells us that kangaroos are here (and not just for Aussies).  They're for 10 diamonds in the Diamond Shop, just like the others.

Too bad you can't get them in AJ Outfitters as well.  Because it's gonna take me 8 more weeks to get enough diamonds for one. ^^

And probably the most exciting part of the update is the new land, Kimbara Outback!  So you go to find this land, and you realize the map has been changed!

I think it's more confusing to look at.  And how would you fit any future lands on it?

So after about an hour of trying to get into the new land (it was crazy packed), I finally made it!

I think it looks quite nice, but a lot of Jammers seemed disappointed with it.  I think once everything calms down, it will be a neat hang out spot.
 And it looks like there will be some shops opening soon.



And koalas HAVE returned with the land.  Good, right?  Although I can't say I missed them that much...Never mind, that sounds mean. XD  And yes, you can complete the K. Outback J.B. and get a Windmill.  (Spoiler alert AJ HQ!)

There are now modes for the Return of the Phantoms adventure.  A nice addition, eh?  And apparently there is going to be a new adventure soon starring koalas!

There's a new kangaroo exhibit in the Conservation Museum.  You can get familiarized with our marsupial friends.  And your adventure levels are now displayed anywhere you go.  But I only use one main animal for adventures so..the rest of the time I have no level. :D


Your level  is also displayed on your player card.

And finally, you're welcome for downloading Tunnel Town, AJ HQ.  Pretty cool that it's in the top 20 games, right?

And very, VERY finally here's this update's activity calender.



And very, very, VERY finally, here's Gift-a-Thon #3.  Thanks to pupp1266 for donating some items for this one. :)

I do need to work on making these shorter though..

Ok, bad news.  I'm going to be on a trip for the next 10 or so days starting tomorrow.  D:  And I probably won't have internet.  But don't worry, I'll be back and posting asap!

In the meantime, keep roaring!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray kangaroos are here I am going to ask my mom for the gift card with 10 diamonds so I can get 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need 2 more diamonds! But phooey! I was wanting a snow leopard....

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2