Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Freedom Bunny Plushies

Roar Jammers!
Don't forget about a party at my den on Friday!  Starts at 9:00 AJ time.
Anyways, new item/s for today are the Freedom Bunny Plushies.

These are probably my favorite set of Freedom Plushies.  But who on earth has 6,000 tickets laying around? ^^

There is a little name tag glitch that happened to me at the Base Grounds the other day.

The level number needs to be scooched to the left just a tad.

A little memo sent out by AJ HQ yesterday:

Poor, abandoned flag shop.  No one pays much attention to it anymore. :'(

So here's a random question:  Would you rather have 1 super rare item, or 5 sorta rare items?

Later gators!

5 comments:

  1. Depends on what they are...:3

    If the 5 sorta rare items are really cool, and the 1 super rare item isn't, I'd take the 5 sorta rare items...and vice versa.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would kinda want the 5 items because then I have more items that are rare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think 1 super rare item if its a light orange fox hat trade me 1 4 my dark orange 1 ok i am laciandsadiebffs4eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Hi! im new to this blog, i LOVE It already the music also! btw id rather have NO rares, im blessed to have a headdress!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2