Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Phantom Portal and More

Roar Jammers!
Click here if you can't comment on You Tube.
Enter everyday to increase your chances!
What do ya know, it's update day!  Today's update is certainly very exciting.
But first, the new item is the Sand Palace sold in Sunken Treasures.


Now to the exciting stuff..There is a new adventure, the Phantom Portal!

Sadly, it is in "beta" mode for members only at the moment.  You must rescue the monkey explorers and close the Phantom Portal!  This adventure uses a lot of the same concepts as the last one.  Here are the steps you must do to complete it.

1.  Find the corks and plug phantom pipes to clean up the river.  Avoid phantoms while doing this because the chomper plants are not working at the moment. * Hint * Use tall grass!


2.   Water the chomper plants and trap any advancing phantoms.  Get water from the wells.

3. Once you revive enough plants, the key will appear.  Grab it and unlock the Phantom Door.

4. Once you talk to the monkeys, they will tell you that you need to find keys beyond the phantom web.  Break through  the web by clicking on it.

5. Find four keys and unlock the trapped monkeys.  You will have to break through some more webs to find them.  Watch out for phantoms!  An added extra step is that you must water chopper plants to trap phantoms.


Step 6. Hop with the monkeys on the Mira Emblem and then enter the cavern.


Step 7. Bring the stones to Mira by venturing through the slides and ladders.  Hurry before the Phantom King enters the portal!

Once you finish, you choose a treasure chest and get prizes like this:

Cool eh?  Well moving on to the next J.J. page!

The original adventure and tutorial are for everyone now!  Pawesome, right? :D

 7 Million phantoms?!  Already??

Wow, does this mean what I think it does?  The new land could be coming in a very near update! O.O

Tunnel Town for all countries!  Plus, I got this JAG from AJ HQ.

I wonder if you can get this on 4s.  Cause that's the highest gen I got! :3

Here's a new activity calender!

Now after all this good news, I have some bad news.  I'm gonna be gone until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week because of a trip.  But keep entering the giveaway every day!

Here's a the first video of a new series I've decided to start on You Tube!

Please comment your opinion. :)

Have fun with the new update Jammers!  Until Tuesday, keep roarin!

14 comments:

  1. When I was playing with my fox it had my mummy glove on and when I hot the phantom web it did more damage then wearing nothing! (30 instead of 10)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was playin I was wearing a sword and tail armor and it did -20

      Delete
  2. Oops I meant to say hit instead of hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... what's the point of the gift-a-thon? They didn't even say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. Some people just aren't very appreciative. I just had an idea so I thought why not try it? I may or may not continue with them ^^

      Delete
  4. I want an alpha stone D:
    I got 500 gems.
    It updated realllllly late last night and I was up until one a.m. Playing...
    I hope I can get tunnel town :3 I Have an iPod touch 4th generation :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope the new adventure comes out soon for non members

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably will! It seems first an adventure comes out for members, but then it leaves beta mode for all Jammers. :)

      Delete
  6. i didn't know you could get alpha stones from the adventure ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is the Beach place guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. copy paste this link to find out :P

    http://bunny02206.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/silver-ring.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was on a trip in the U.K. but I'm actually sitting in an airport right now. I'll be back later today!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2