Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tiny Shelf

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the last (I think) of the shelves.  A Tiny Shelf for tiny things...

Name glitches really drive me nuts...I have no idea why.

 Last time I checked, that wasn't pink swirls.
 Still nope.
Forget it, you're hopeless. :D

Guess what?  I created another AJ MV.  Yay!

My best one yet, right?

Just a random topic question:  Are you saving up for anything with your diamonds?  Or do you just buy stuff as soon as you get them, like me?  :D

That's all Jammers!  Have a Jamtastic Day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh and AWESOME VIDEO sorry for not posting that on the other comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure out how to add gifs to mine, since there's instrumental parts D:
    But I like yours :D

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2