Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

Epic Sun Hat

Roar Jammers!
Happy Birthday to Meeee!! :D  Today I turned 13. ;)
Anyways, today's new item is the Epic Sun Hat from the S.C.

Ahhh, why is this thing so creeepy?!  It looks like a very disturbed clown.   And it's member and 5,000 tickets.  They have got be kidding me!

Well, anyway, there's not much going on around Jamaa today. ^^  So check out this pretty flower I took a picture of yesterday. 8)

 I hope to see you around Jamaa!  Keep roaring!

4 comments:

  1. Gee.. It feels like I am one of the youngest people on animal jam! Expecially my sister O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUGH THAT THING IS SCARY! I turn 12 in 2 days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH!!! I GOT FREEDOM WINGS IN SKY HIGH... I HAVE BEEN PLAYING TRYING TO GET IT. I JUST ABOUT GAVE UP!!! Thank goodness I didn't :3

    -anonymous cuz i don't wanna get hacked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is AMAZING! Thank Zios you didn't give up! Enjoy the wings!!

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2