Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, July 22, 2013

Rare Baseball Cleats

Roar Jammers!  What do you know, it's RIM!  Sadly, we have a not so good rare, the rare baseball cleats.

Umm, well.  I just wish AJ HQ would stop making rares out of items for sale.  They should make something new or bring back a cool rare!

Because there's nothing else new going on, take a look at this picture. O.O

What do you see?  :D

Hmm, do you predict the new land will be coming in the next update, or the one after that?  Of course, kangaroos haven't been released in the rest of the world yet..but that could happen with the release of the new land!  And koalas will be coming back too with the land.  My gosh, there is gonna be a ginormous update soon. 
I also forgot about the "migrating" animals.  When will they come back, and will they bring exciting news like a new animal? 0.o
Thank you for reading my boring contemplation. :D

Keep roarin, Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. Yay my friend got membership and her favorite animal is giraffe and she was so mad that they were traveling and also... There is a flash flood warning where I am D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! D: (About the flood, I mean.)

      Delete
    2. That sounds exactly like me D: I want a giraffe ! :(

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2