Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Rare Kelp Skirt

Roar Jammers! 
Guess what?  This is my 100th post on this blog.  Pretty cool, right? :D
For the RIM we have the underwater Rare Kelp Skirt.

 I kinda like the coloring on this, but I DON'T like the price and the fact it's member. ^^

Glitch, anyone?

I only wish I had that many gems. -.-

Here's a post about Holidays and such on the DE.  Aren't they missing one?  Of COURSE, the Fool's Day celebration.

Poor, excluded Fool's Day.

And here's another video about gem-earning games around Jamaa.

Enjoy. :)

That's all Jammers!  Keep roarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2