Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Freedom Snakes

Roar Jammers!
Happy 4th of July to American Jammers, and Happy Freedom Day to others!
Sorry, something came up, and I'm going to have to cancel the party for tomorrow. D: Sorry Jammers!
Anyways, today's item are the Freedom Snake Plushies!

And, yayzers...they're nonmember!

Here's a Freedom Day post on the Daily Explorer!

There's 2 newish codes that each give you 500 gems: drawing and kangaroo
Yipee, my birthday is tomorrow. :)  Can anyone guess how old I will be....?
That's all Jammers!  Later peeps.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess ; 12 or 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess 12.. that's the average age for aj players right now.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2