Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Feaky Moon Hat

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is again at the S.C.  It's the Freaky Moon Hat!

Ok, it's not actually CALLED the Fraky Moon Hat (It's called Epic Moon Hat), but you can see where I got the name, yes?  AJ HQ is scarring the little children!

The "Avatar Name" glitch keeps happening.

Odd, eh?
I recently got Screen Cast- O- Matic so that I can do more You Tube videos. :D  Check out my first one about a Crystal Sands Glitch.

Hope it was helpful.  Are there any requests for future videos?  I would love to hear them!

That's all Jammers.  Later peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Heyo Rocky!
    I`m working on a music vid its still a WIP though.
    I have no Youtube account but making it if i ever had one! ^^
    -WhenLifeGivesYouLemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Now you'll be all prepared if you do get one! ^^

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2