Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Freedom Dragon Mask

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the Freedom Dragon Mask from the Freedom Party.

Picture credit to the Animal Jam Diamond.  
Yipee?  Not the best item ever invented, that's for sure.

An Epic Den post on the DE..
No offense to this person of course, but your den isn't really that "epic".  I mean, it's just a den... ^.^

Please come to a Freedom/B-day Party on July 5th!  It starts at 9:00 a.m. AJ time at my den. :)  Come, come, comey come come! :DD

As you've probably noticed, I changed the background and coloring on the blog.  Yay, nay?  I'll change my header come Fall time.

That's all for now AJammers!  Keep roarin. ;)

 

2 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2