Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pinwheel

Hi peeps!  Today's actual NEW item is the never-before-seen pinwheel!  You can change it to a bunch of different colors...it spins around, and around, and around in a circle.  That's funny, it must be very windy in Jamaa.  I never noticed. ^.^


As you can see, I have a lot of them in my den. :D
Anywho, a post on the DE with the epic den.  I love the moon window room!  It's so unique.
Please enter my CONTEST!!  All entries are due by May 3rd.
So long AJammers!  Rocky is out, PEACE. (>‿◠)✌

14 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2