Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, April 12, 2013

Trough

Hey Jammers!  Today's item is the returning trough.  Nice for the horses to eat their hay from. :)

Also a post on the DE about the photo booth.  What do you guys think of it?  I think the way some animals pose is pretty funny.

When people say stuff like this, they're basically screaming "I am a total scam!  Report me!"  I mean, come on.  Can you BE more obvious?

Anyway, that's all for now Jammers.  Later peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2