Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, April 1, 2013

Rare Cupcake Hat and Spirit Armor

Hi Jammers.  I have some bad news.  I've decided to quit AJ forever and delete all my stuff.  So..bye guys.
Hehe April Fools!  Yeah, yeah, I probably didn't fool anyone.  I know. ^.^  Anyway cool, new stuff for today!  Since it's Monday, we have a Monday rare!  The rare cupcake hat!  Now I think this is an EPIC April Fool's item.  Even the price is epic: 777 gems.  And it's for ALL jammers. :)

Since it's the beginning of a new month, we have 2 things.  #1 is a new birthstone: the diamond.


 #2. Member montly gift-the spirit armor!  We're FINALLY moving away from the pet gifts.  I really like the design...how bout you?



And the April Fools Day party has arrived!  It's a remake of the castle den that is turned completely upside down.

Even the water is flowing the wrong way.

Here are a couple more pics.  There are some wacky things you can click on, but beware...you may not get what you are expecting.
How in Jamaa did I get a moon stamp?

This isn't REALLY a shop (I was fooled.)

 The shop is found in the sky...It has some interesting items.

The blank ones say stuff like this..

And then when you place it in your den, it has a button with a sign that says "Do not press"  But of course, you do...


Two Daily Explorer posts.  First about the rare and then the egg hunt.



Rawr Jammers!  Have fun tricking people. XD


3 comments:

  1. i love the back round music it rocks :D
    add me i'm : rorytvj

    ReplyDelete
  2. BACKGROUD MISUC IS AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2