Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crystal Peck Statue

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is the Crystal Peck Statue.  Yay! Peck!  So this leaves Cosmo and Liza to have a statue.  Will Cosmo even have one since he's leaving and all?  Probably...

As you can see I'm still broke. ).(  I'm just too lazy to earn gems I guess. 

Speaking of gems, I was thinking of doing little AJ research projects.  Like an Animal Jam inside scoop?  I would take a question like...What game earns you the most gems quickest?  And then do a bunch of tests to find the answer.  I could also interview other Jammers to see what they think. 

Here are a list of possible questions I could do.  Any sound interesting, Jammers?
1. What games earn you the most gems?
2. What animal is most popular?
3. What animal is least popular?
4. What server is most popular?  (And second popular, ect.)
5. What party is least popular?
6. If all Jammers could meet only one alpha, which would it be?
7. Most common sky high prize?

I just thought it would be a fun thing to do. ^.^ 

Here's a graphic of Liza I did.


Later gators!  Keep roarin.

5 comments:

  1. 1. I would say Sky High
    2. Wolves
    3. Elephants
    4. Aldan
    5. I think the Atlantis party. I hardly see anyone.
    6. Peck
    7. Dumb store items

    That's just what I think ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. To earn the most gems & QUICKLY, I would say Falling Phantoms and Jamaa Derby. Of course, that is if you are good at those 2 games.
    2. fox and wolf
    3. elephant, monkey
    4. Aldan, sometimes it really is full, not just saying it's full.
    5. Atlantis, Play Wild
    6. Peck
    7. Nonmember store items in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. A glitch on Falling Phantoms
    2. Wolves & bunnies
    3. Elephants
    4. Aldan
    5. Atlantis
    6. Greely
    7. What the other ppl said

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2