Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Recycling Can

Roar Jammers!  The new item for today is the recycling can.  It's small, simple, and completely eco-friendly!  As well as being green, this item looks like it could become rare later on, so pick one up today!

Some DE posts with the news crew article winner (it looks like there will be multiple winners!) and the epic den.


Interesting memo on a not-so mysterious mystery.

I think most Jammers already know about the phantoms in Zios, but just in case you didn't.  I tried to go to Zios, but the room was full!  AJHQ does a good job of getting Jammers excited.

Oh, I meant to post this yesterday.  On Sunday, I was able to see Snowyclaw in her den!  It was very exciting, but also very crowded.  So, some of the mini-party pics..


I love doing editing and formatting with AJ graphics, so here are some of my most recent masterpieces!  :D



Feel free to use any graphics I post, and if you would like to request something, please do!

That's all for now Jammers.  Keep roaring!
P.S. Enter My Contest!  Oops, forgot to say please. PLEASE enter my contest! :D

2 comments:

  1. You got to meet Snowy? Congrats! Once I met her in the Den Shop, luckily there were only about 5 people there! Also, when she was there she was using a Kangaroo that looks just like mine!!!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2