Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pitch fork

Hey peeps!  Today's returning item is the pitch fork sold in the den item shop.  It goes nicely with the barn den, yes?
The other day, I saw this person saying something really weird.
Why would you want to have a war in their den?  Jamaa isn't about fighting. :(
Anywho, you know when a world is full, you can usually still enter it right?  I tried to go to Aldan the other day, and it must have been seriously full.  This message came up.


First time that's ever happened to me. XD
I have some bad news.  I'm going to be on a trip for the next 5 or 6 days.  So that means little or no posting on AJR.  :(  So sorry Jammers!  I'll be back and posting asap. Happy Jamming. 8)

P.S.  Do you like my new name tag? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2