Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Horse Shoe Set

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the horse shoe set.  Don't let the name of the item mislead you...you don't get the whole horse shoe set. :D  You have to use the color changer to get the horseshoes that go with the stand.


Hmm not bad a price, very Summery, but member.  Been a while since nms have gotten a new item!  Just saying.
Just an interesting fact for ya, it takes an average of 4 min and 46 seconds to reach the top of Sky High.  I should know..I play it at least 3 times a day!  Kind of a lengthy game, but can definitely be worth it.

Hmm, I guess I'm kinda slow on reporting this, but police hats are no longer for sale!  They have never been a very popular item, but they might become rare now that you can't buy them.


In other news, new post on the DE with the weekly Jammer art.

Yay, I have 670 views.  Thanks guys!  Please follow!...Please view!  I really appreciate it. :)
Please enter my CONTEST.  Later gators.


4 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2