Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, April 26, 2013

Crystal Sir Gilbert Statue

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the Crystal Greely Statue sold in Epic Wonders.  It's been a while since there's been a crystal statue.  Can't wait for the Peck one. :D  I wonder if Liza will have one too..

As you can see, I am very broke at the moment. Anyway, here's a Jammer chatter thingy I got yesterday.

So what IS your favorite den music?  Mine is the Irish music...whatever that's called.

Glitchy, glitch, glitches!  First one is with the guitar from Jam Session.  When I put it on, it doesn't show that I'm wearing it, but you can still see it.  If that makes any sense...


Ok, another glitch with bunnies and tiaras!  When a bunny sits down wearing a tiara, it gets all pixely around the head.  So, basically you see a bunch of random black dots.

And finally, there's this glitch I've never seen before.  You know how Falling Phantoms has a loading error sometimes?  Well, it was having some serious problems this time!

It was sort of in an in between stage or something.  Interesting...
Two DE posts!  Newscrew article and one about the Jam Session.



Here's a little graphic I did:


Later gators.  Keep Roarin!
P.S.  Today is the VERY LAST DAY to enter my CONTEST!  I'll announce the winners (yes, that was plural) tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. I love the song "a happy life" that plays on the bottom of your blog! Actually, I love almost all of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! They are quite catchy, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2