Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Four Square Court

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is certainly outdoorsy, but quite useless.  It's the four square court sold in the Den Shop.  Hmm, I'm not sure why you would want a court laying around your den if you can't use it...

I don't really get all these Summer items.  I mean, they're certainly nice and all, but it would be cool if they were more interactive.  Moving on from AJHQ's useless items...DE post with Jammer Art and News Crew article #2.



Another graphic you can use!  Well, it's more like a background for a banner or something...



I really like the Temple of Zios. :)  Maybe I'll post a graphic a day.  Hmm, maybe every other day.  Yay?   Nay?  Please comment!

Later peeps!  Keep roaring!!  Only 2 more days to enter my CONTEST.


2 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2