Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day Banner

Roar Jammers!  Since Earth Day is tomorrow, there is a new NM Earth Day Banner for sale in the den item shop.  At least this item is nm.  It would have been seriously unfair if not.  The earth day banner is the same size and shape as the 10 million banner!

 
The SAME glitch happened to me again today.  I clicked on the den shop just as AJHQ was adding the item!

Then I clicked the arrow going right and this came up:

It still says I have 99,999,999 gems, but all the tags are red!  Tried to buy something, but it no worky. :(  Anyway, once I exited out of that and tried it again, it was back to normal.

I haven't seen this color of rare bow in a long time!  The color pattern sorta seems like the bows from the past Jamaalidays.  


Please enter my CONTEST!  Only a few more days!!
Keep Roaring Jammers!

6 comments:

  1. I joined your pawesome contest! It's a secret ^-^

    Also, I could make a video for the contest, and post it on YouTube! :D

    ~XxBrightSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks! lol:D

      Sure, if you have the time, that would be great!

      Delete
  2. Pawesome Blog I wish You A Great Journey on your blogging adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe it's called the raspberry bow and can only be found In sky high :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ok, that makes since! Thanks for letting me know. 8)

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2