Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, April 19, 2013

Tuxedo Jacket

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the tuxedo jacket found in epic wonders.  Two things.
#1.  I really, really hope it looks better on an animal than it does just sitting there.  It looks sort of inflated.
#2.  Really?  It's humanish and kinda boyish.  I sure hope they don't make an equivalent for girls!  Like the fancy, dinner dress or something.  Ick. ^.^

And the price?! O.O  Well, it's to be expected of an Epic Wonders item I suppose...

New DE posts! 

Come on, that was SO a week ago.

So adorbs!
Keep Roarin!
P.S.  Please, enter my CONTEST.  I've decided to make the last day for entries sooner so...enter, enter, enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2