Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tetherball and Glitch

Hey peeps!  The new item for today is not very colorful, but still very fun!  The tetherball is for sale and the den item shop.  When you click on it, the string goes around and around.  So many sport-like, summery items!  You could have a mini-summer carnival at your den. :)

 The weirdest glitch happened when I clicked on the den item shop button.  This picture came up!


Woah. Notice:
1. All the items are rare!
2.They're all invisible.
3.Look at all the gems!
4.What's that little tag thingy at the left of each item?
I tried, but I couldn't buy anything at all. (awww)  I exited out of it then clicked again.  That's when the tetherball came out!  I must have caught the store in mid-update!

Yesterday in Jamaa, there was a little movement going on!  It was to remember Boston, Massachusetts and everything that they're going through.  "Hop for hope!"  Thank you to whoever put this together.  It's a great thing that even in Jamaa, we can make a difference.

*Edit* Thanks pupp1266 for putting this together!  It's so inspiring. :)

CONTEST!  Enter it!
Later gators.  Happy Jamming!
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow...that's really inspiring, what those Jammers did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It was so incredible to be a part of it. :)

      Delete
    2. OH MY GOSH!!! I'm pupp1266, the true creator of hop for hope! I Started that whole commotion! It all happened last year, I did hop for hope for the shooting at Sandy hook! It's sad to have to do it again, but I felt good doing to :)
      -pupp1266

      Delete
    3. Wow, that's so cool! Thanks for starting this Pup, it was so thoughtful of you!!

      Delete
  2. I wish it was all nonmember, right now my summer carnival would be croquet, whoopee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, come on AJ! NMs totally deserve more items! It's just not fair. :( Down with croquet carnivals! :D

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2