Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, April 29, 2013

Fox Hats?!

Roar Jammers!  Sorry about the late post.   Believe it or not, fox hats have returned to stores as the RIM!  (All original colors are available.) This could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who you ask.  I only had 1 fox hat, so it's no biggie for me.  But Jammers who had fox hats as their only rare no longer have rares!

I'm glad I knew that they were for sale ahead of time, because as soon as I logged in, Jammers started trying trading their fox hats for my good stuff!  I bet a lot of people were scammed today that didn't about these. So sad that Jammers would take advantage of other Jammers. :(  I guess it's always good to check the stores each day.

And yes, thank you AJ HQ for the notice. ^.^

2 posts on the DE!  One about the photo booth contests, and one about the fox hat.


So long Jammers!  Let's cross our paws that the next RIM is not something like a rare bow!  (Unless you WANT it to be, of course.)  Keep Roarin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2