Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Underwater Top Hat

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the underwater top hat.  They'll never be as cool as land top hats, but..still nice.

Here's a little memo from yesterday, reminding you to enter the Photo Booth Contest!

In Jamaa the other day, someone was saying "Gifting Party at My Den."  I went think "Ohh, free gifts!"  I turns out, it was a place for people to do stuff like this:

Basically, it was like Scammer Central.  NOT the kind of party I was thinking of.  ^.^

New post on the DE about the traveling animals.  I still don't get why 3 animals are leaving.  They may not be the most popular animals, but still..



I have announced the winners of my contest on my CONTEST BLOG.  Thank you everyone!  I'll do another contest when I get 3,000 views maybe?

Ta Ta For Now Jammers.  Keep Roarin!


1 comment:

  1. hi im on animal jam name stormclaudia me thats me me do a club in temple zios the club about phantoms if you like them put up my acout and click buddy and then go to temple zios for the club the club is phantoms rule and we love phantoms and we wont phantoms as pet and ask to be on phantoms side to go to phantoms home and help them to stop the war and ask them why they hurt people call in bad theings to happed temple zios meet me there

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2