Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Flowers, photos, and helmets

Roar Jammers!  I'm back from my trip and I can FINALLY post again.  Boy, I missed A LOT!  And to top it, it's update day!  Ok, here are all the items I missed.  Aren't they cool?  All of them are for sale except for the rare sand dollar necklace.  (Hello, that was SO three days ago.) :D

Credit to Snowyclaw

And, of course, we have today's item: the returning sun flowers.  A nice addition to the barn den, but not super exciting. (In my opinion.)
The new newspaper is mainly about the new photo booth!  There's one located in the Sarepia theater and one located in Club Geoz.
You can choose your background, pose, and text.  You do have to pay 50 gems if you want to save the picture to your computer.  Not too bad a price, though.
There is an extra gift for members this month!  The matching spirit helmet.  I think it looks sorta silly, but it's cool that we get a helmet to match the armor. :)

 Cosmo has officially left, bringing the koalas with him.  It'll be exciting to see the new land that they discover!

Also, there's some funny contest entries for Graham's contest in Jamaa Central! There are fun facts you can see around Jamaa about Earth Day on April 22.




The last page announces the new sidekix plushies you can get in AJ Outfitters.  I can see that some people already have the matching plushie in their den!


Credit to Snowyclaw
The new activity calender is out, if you would like to give it a quick look-through.


I should probably also that the trading options are now delayed.  AJHQ has probably done this to prevent so much flash trading!  I guess the flash traders won't be happy about this, but they kinda had it coming right?

There have been several DE posts since I left, but today's is a Pawesome Art post!
Later gators, enjoy the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2