Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, April 22, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Roar Jammers!  Happy Earth Day!!  You DID know it was Earth Day right?  If not, shame on you, forgetting to help the planet.  Just kidding, just kidding.  So for the RIM, we have the Rare Winter Blanket.

 There's something very wrong with this item.  Maybe the word "winter"?!  Seriously, AJHQ needs to get up to date with their seasons.  At least the colors are some-what springy.  (Not as in jumpy, but as in...oh you know what I mean!)

Anywho, post on the DE with the RIM.

You should also click here to see fun Earth Day crafts you can do!

Oh, yesterday someone traded me (I accepted): My rare viking hat for a rare new year's party hat.  That probably wasn't the best trade considering viking hats seem more sought after than party hats.  Too late apparently.  I guess I'll just have to live with the constant wondering for the rest of my life of whether or not I should have declined that trade. ^.^

Contest!!  Please Enter It!

So long Jammers, keep Roarin!
P.S.  Wow, over 900 views, this is amazing.  Thank you Jammers, you guys rock!

4 comments:

  1. I finished the Contest Video ^-^ Posted it on youtube. :3

    ~XxBSxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Wow, that's awesome!! Thanks so, so much! I definitely owe you now, lol.

      Delete
  2. I HAZ A CONTEST TOO AND ROCKY I WANT U TO ENTER :D
    http://tmacajtz.blogspot.com/2013/04/quizzer-5.html#comment-form :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, ok! I'll definitely try my best, but I'll probably fail. Epically. :D

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2