Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Longboard and Baseball Cap

Hola Jammers!  Very sorry I missed the post yesterday.  I've been very busy lately. ^.^  So the item from yesterday is the baseball cap.  AJHQ is definitley taking a human turn on things.  Is this good? bad? Neither?  Please comment your opinion!
And for today, we have the longboard!  Wha?  I'm assuming it's like a skateboard.  If so, it should probably be a clothing item.  Still, cool design.

Daily Explorer post from yesterday about koalas leaving.  I'm assuming they will come back once Cosmo finds the land.  Just in case, I'm going to get me a koala!
I am going to get a contest page very soon!  So long AJammers. :)




3 comments:

  1. Whoa dude, you're really copying Snowclaw ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, excuse me but I never copy ANYTHING from ANYONE's site except for the occasional picture where I GIVE the blog owner credit. I work very hard on my site and try to make it as original as possible. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but I would appreciate it if you could keep comments like that to yourself.

      Delete
  2. A longboard IS a skateboard but it's just long. ;)

    -surf4life123

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2