Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, March 25, 2013

Rare Lion Hat

Hey guys!  It's Monday so...that means Rare Monday item!  Sadly, I was disappointed about the rare lion hat.  The colors don't look so good and it is CRAZY pricy.  :(  Oh well, maybe some people like it!
The News Crew winner for the raccoon article!  Congrats Fauna SpiritClaw. :)


And a post about the rare.  (In case you didn't already know...) LOLz


I saw someone say something really weird the other day.  They said and I quote "Bacon Farm My Den."  You can FARM bacon??  I had no idea!  I need to plant some bacon trees right away!

Another time I saw someone say "Boring Party at My Den!"  Boring party?  Wouldn't that be kinda...boring?  (Sadly, I didn't get the picture in time.)

Seriously, I'm going to need to create a whole page for weird stuff people say. XD

Final Part of The Defeat of the Phantoms coming tomorrow!  Later peeps.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2