Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Salon Chair

Hey peeps!  The new item for today is the never-seen-before salon chair!  Very interesting....Hmm, isn't this kind of a girlish thing?  But you never know...maybe guys like to get their hair done too?  I got one to try it out.  If you press the circle thingy, fog puffs out.  If you press the stand, it will raise the seat up for a second.


And a DE post with the epic den.  I really like the rainbow thing that they did with the pots, don't you?

The seasonal tree is starting to bloom pink buds!

My page wouldn't load the other day...this is the message I got.

Anyway, bye guys! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jammers! If you have one for trade, Please jag me, I've been looking forever. My username is flowerfairy9116 so you know who to jag.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2