Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baseball Gear

Rawr Jammers!  Here is yet ANOTHER human-based item: baseball gear!  Quoting Animal Jam Scoop, Animal Jam is turning into Human Jam!  Anyway, it looks a lot like the crochet.  At least this time the item is from THIS GENERATION. :D  lolz

I just noticed something.  Say you go to a Wolves Only party and get the moon stamp.  If you switch animals, it still has the moon stamp!  So it looks like my bunny was at the Wolves Only Party. XD


Happy Jamming peeps!  I'm out, PEACE.








2 comments:

  1. This is AthensCami9 from the Animal Jam Creek :D
    I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you!! I love Animal Jam Creek too!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2