Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Surfboard

Hey Jammers!  The completely new item (I believe) is the surfboard sold in Kani Cove.  Usually I'm not a big fan of these underwater items, but this actually looks pretty cool.  What do ya guys think?

We have the weekly Epic Den post.  I wonder if your den has to be on the Epic Dens list to be considered...

This is pretty random, but isn't it kinda freaky when your in Jamaa and someone is wearing one of those big phantom heads?  It's really distracting because they're throwing out big bolts of lightning and all that.  Seriously, this is probably the biggest clothing item ever made. 8D


Ok, something you may not know:  If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog page you can pause the music if it annoys you or change it to something different.  Just a helpful hint. :)

Oh, one more thing.  On kinyonga's contest blog there's a contest that ends soon!  I highly recommend entering it!

Later gators!  Happy Jamming.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, the surfboard is quite old, it was one of the first new items to come out in Sunken Treasures! Trust me, I thought the same, but my friends told me it was..there before,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the clear up, I really had no idea. 8D

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2