Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Crochet? Umm..

Hola Amigos!  The very new item for today is the crochet set.  This might have been a good item...50 years ago! :D  I got one to see if it was interactive, but alas...nothing.  Crochet is sorta boring on AJ like it is in real life!  (I hope I didn't offend any crochet players!)


And a post Lucky Day post.  I can't wait for the April Fool's Party!  (It IS coming, right?)

Make sure to check back tomorrow for Part 2 of The Phantom's Defeat.  Click here to read Part1.

See ya later Jammers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2