Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Pet Spider Plushie

Roar Jammers!  I'm baaaaack. (Obviously.)  First, I'd just like to say that AJR got 1,000+ page views in a span of just 11 days.  You guys are seriously amazing.  This calls for another contest, yes?  I shall be thinking about it...

I happened to check Animal Jam Spirit on my vacation and saw my Hall of Fame AJMV on her blog. O.O  Wow, that's really big for me, lol.

So, I'm assuming yall know all about the assorted plushies and RIMs from the past 11 days, am I right?  So lets start right from today's item, the Giant Pet Spider Plushie!

Ok, I KNOW spiders have multiple eyes and all that, but the two eyes at the top of its head look a little...odd.  Let's hope tomorrow's smaller one is more normal looking. ^.^

Also, here's yesterday's rare backpack post:

I don't mind missing this dull and predictable item.
You must enter Kinyonga's fantabulous contest!!
Now, I'm going to go catch up on some well deserved rest. :)  Later gators!  Rocky is out...☮
P.S. Code page has been updated!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Your back! :D
    I was like, O.O did she quit? She hasn't posted in days. Little did I know that you were on vacation until I read the bottom of you post. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet there were so many disappointed Jammers when they realized I didn't quit. XDD At least ONE person cares. XD

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2