Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, August 26, 2013

Rare Nerd Glasses

                       Hey Jammers! I`m Lemo, 2nd author for the blog and I`ll be posting! :D
                                Todays` Rare Item for the day is.....   *drumroll*
Located in the 2nd page of Jam Mart Clothing


Rare Nerd Glasses! Yeesh, this item COSTS! They REALLY came out from the Artic Wolves Only Passage in the adventures, but I guess AJHQ just wanted to bring it out. Besides, it`s already school season.

I prefer a penguin while wearing this! 

(R.I.P. Who traded for theirs when they weren`t RIM)


Don`t forget to join Rockys` giveaway! A red top hat sounds good enough, right? x3

Ok this is all for this post! Teh piggeh goes RAWR!



EDIT: Sorry for this edit, but i guess this post was a wee bit shorter.

While I was at Jamaa Township, I saw as fox sleeping; and that Fox is none other than Snowyclaw!
*giggle* *right, snowyclaw! x3

                 Snowyclaw is a very great person! Her blog  is as pawsome as a lot of blogs combined.
                   Lets don`t forget to mention the Jamaasian Movement, after all; With snowy and us jammers,        we brought back the alphas! 
                   
                                                   Ok, this is REALLY the end of this post, bye! (o3o)/)


 



5 comments:

  1. I dont like these because they seem to be like a stereotype... not all nerds wear glasses! A need is someone who gets good grades and enjoys school. Not just someone who slaps on square glasses! ugh D: I Hope you get my point, it was hard to explain…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally true! I thought we were taught not to stereotype people...
      P.S I like the music! The previous one was a tad loud so everytime I illegally went onto your blog, there was this really loud music..

      Delete
    2. =Both of you=
      I mean, real TRUE. Not ALL nerds wear glasses! Just some wear them because poor eyesight. I`d like AJHQ to change to name to Rare School Glasses or just Rare Glasses, sounds more friendly, right?

      Delete
  2. My name on animaljam is pacmanknowsit buddy me? :3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2