Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stone Carved Stove

Roar Jammers!  Only one more day till update day! (Does little jig.)  Anyways, today's item is from Outback Imports.  The Stone Carved Stove!

Quite a handy item.  I wonder why they hadn't made stoves until now? o.0

And I was wondering about the name "Outback IMports."  Shouldn't it be Outback EXports?  Because they're exporting the goods to Jammers?  Oh well...

Here's a memo from AJ HQ!

You could also make a hotel in your small den.  I remember when I did that..

Color coded rooms complete with an arcade and swimming pool.  Brilliant!  This was from last summer when I didn't have a blog or anything. o_o

Have you ever seen someone with a level higher than 20?

This person was on level 21. ^ Can you imagine how many adventures you would have to do??

This arctic wolf looks very bundled up and a bit chubby, if you know what I mean. :D  Besides, arctic wolves don't NEED coats.  They have a built-in one!

K, that's all!  Oh, wait.  I made another Music Vid!

These are so fun!

Later dudes!

5 comments:

  1. Blown away is mah jam (/•.•/) (\•.•\) (/•.•/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made this video just for you then, Mango. :D

      Delete
  2. XD Your hotel looks awesome! Lol, that Arctic wolf with it's pointless winter clothing.
    Hey I know that song! :D I've heard it because my sister likes Carrie Underwood. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kewl! I like picking really random songs. Songs I had never paid much attention to before. o.o

      Delete
  3. I once met someone with level higher than 30 O.o

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2