Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teacher's Desk

Roar Jammers!  Thanks for posting for me yesterday, Lems.  Now I can go back to posting regularly until I have a trip or something.  You guys may have noticed that I changed the music.  I just needed something different, you know?  Also the Jammer's Guide to Collecting Rares has been replaced with the Item Showcase.  That was the most exciting part anyway, and I plan to add a new page soon!

Without further ado, today's new item is the teacher's desk.

Hey, someone got an A+, congratulations. XD

I'm not sure who would CELEBRATE going back to school, but everyone's got their own minds...sometimes that's what worries me. XD

I just hate it when people say dumb stuff like this:

>.<  Wow, thanks for reporting yourself, Pink!  Are you just ASKING to be suspended?  Gosh..

Finally, there's an epic den post on the DE.


It'd be really awesome to be featured in an article like that.  Like you just open the DE one day and you're like "Oh look, there's my den!"

So anyway enter my giveaway if you haven't already.  It ends on the 31st!

Later dudes, keep roaring!!

3 comments:

  1. YOU SAW PINK?!?!!!? I did too! :D Was there someone there named tntcheeto (or a light green/gray raccoon) in Township as well, asking for items bacuse he was the poorest jammer?
    ~Cahillanimal4~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have. O.O I don't really remember. But what a coincidinc about Pink! :D

      Delete
  2. You know, pink might have been hacked, people just hack on other people's account and get the owner suspend for some reason. i just got suspended for nothing! >:O

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2