Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Giant NM Kangaroo Plushie

Roar Jammers!  What's up?  The sky.  Gosh, I HATE it when people do that.  That's why I'm getting my revenge by doing it to all of you...Mwah ha ha ha!!!

ANYWHO, the new item is the Giant Kangaroo Plushie from the Diamond Shop.  And guess what?  It's NON MEMBER!  (Crowds cheer, confetti falls to the ground, ect.)

Aww, it's so CUTE!  And it's only one diamond!  And it's cute!  What more can I say?  Now, they just need to come out with little kangaroo plushies that you can get in the claw.

Do you ever find yourself bored on AJ?  I think that's a tough thing all gaming sites face.  How do you keep your site fun and exciting for people that have been playing for a long time and yet not overwhelm brand new players?  I remember when I first started AJ, I thought there was SO MUCH TO DO!  And SO MANY lands to explore.  But after two years...I realize how little Jamaa has changed.

There can keep being new updates every other Thursday, but after a day, Jammers get used to that and are bored for two weeks until the NEXT update comes out.  So what do they do to fill their time?  Some people turn to collecting items and some turn to hanging out with buddies.  That's all well and good, but where's the magic in it?  Jamaa needs it's magic back.  But is it really AJ HQ that we have to blame?

Or is it the Jammers that need to find the magic within themselves?  Because it's the JAMMERS that make Animal Jam what it is.  Not the land, or the updates, or the items.  If we choose to enjoy Jamaa for what it is, there we go.  Problem solved. :)

Sorry about that very long rant of mine.  You got to do what you can to fill up the post, eh?

So long peeps!  Rocky is outta here, PEACE!

P.S.  I left Graham out of the Alpha poll, oops!  So now you have to go and vote again.  I know,
I know.  You have to actually click a button again!  It's SO hard. :D

P.P.S.  Don't forget to follow!  And view!  And follow!

Okay, now I'm REALLY out of here. :p

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding Graham!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,and i like your ranting! lol
    -wildjosh10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Im new here...but seems like an awesome blog :D

    ~Mythcat2907 (user) aka Myth on blogger

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2