Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Outback Imports and More

Roar Jammers!  So sorry about the semi-late post.  I'm being really lazy today, apparently :p  So without further ado, lets begin with the Jamaa Journal!

Yes, as predicted, there is a new store open in Kimbara Outback!

There are three basic, but useful items for sale so far.  I'm sure there will be more coming soon!

So what will the other building hold?  Moving on to page #2.


You can also do the second adventure in hard mode now.  Wow I thought it was hard enough on its own!  And returning news about kangaroos.

Yes, yes, we know about koalas...Diamonds, monkeys, blah, blah, blah.  Oh wait, spikes?!  Yes it's true, there is a spike collar for sale in the diamond shop for 3 diamonds.  The colors aren't the same as the rare spikes though.

I think the gray one looks the coolest.  This was very clever of AJ HQ to make the spikes different colors.  This way Jammers with out rare spikes and Jammers with rare spikes are happy.

-Sigh-  The new adventure isn't coming this update, as I predicted.  Next time, I suppose.

Here is the every other weekly activities calender!

Aww, kinda cute with just a single koala. XD

I hope everyone is enjoying the update!  Later peeps!

2 comments:

  1. I want giraffes back. Weren't they supposed to be travelling with Cosmo?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, no I think they "migrated" a few weeks after Cosmo left. Come back, giraffes!!

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2