Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sound Familiar?

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the Giant Pet Spider Plushie.

No, no, no, not THAT one.  This one:

They can't both be called the same thing! :/ This is a tragedy!!

There's also the weekly epic den post.

No offense to Miss, but this den isn't that epic.  And why are so many people there?  Was it on the epic dens list?  I wonder if all these "Epic Dens of the Week" were on the epic dens list.  Maybe that's a requirement?

Anyways, Update Day is tomorrow! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow. You're only a day a WAY!  Oops, sorry about going all Annie on ya. :p  So will tomorrow's update bring new stores in Kimbara?  Or a new adventure with Cosmo?  Hmm...

Have a Jam-tastic day!  And, as always, keep roaring!

4 comments:

  1. I was in my school's play of Annie for a while. I dropped out in late March because I didn't think it was necessary to keep everyone at rehearsal until 6 pm. When school got out at 3:40 even though I was in one small measly scene: NYC. All I did was sing and dance with other people and I hated it.

    But I love the new movie and I have the soundtrack :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, keeping people that long is crazy. O.O Especially if you just have one scene.
    The old Annie movie really annoys me, to be honest. :D My sister would go around singing that Tomorrow song and I would seriously want to throw her off a cliff. No offense, Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2