Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Shell Helmet

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is a returning item (thanks Lemo) , it's the shell helmet from Bahari Bargains.

Days where the new items are ocean items are not very fun.  I mean, something about ocean items just isn't exciting!

As requested by a Jammer, here are the possible prizes you can win in Cosmo's adventure.


So yeah.  I'm pretty sure there's also a gem prize of some quantity.

"New Jammers."  They're usually brand new nonmembers, right?

This Jammer doesn't look very new.  I forget, are they screening all users or just brand new ones?

Gah, I was going to make a giveaway, wasn't I?  I'll upload it by the end of the day, and it will be on my post tomorrow. ;)

Only 3 more followers until another contest.
About 1,500 views until another nother contest.
Bai guys!  Have a Jam-tastic Day!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Rocky!
    Just to point out, the shell helmet is a returning item. ^.^
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammock? Well, now I'm too lazy to do that long adventure ever again. Could someone send me the wall garden. XD just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do the Cosmo adventure >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the member New jammer thing is just a glitch..
    anyone want to visit my blog? i will have a party when we reach 8000 views or 25 follows!
    http://bunny02206.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2