Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer Carnival Sale and...Ewe.

Roar Jammers!  Today is a mini-update day with the main focus on the S.C. sale.

 Sigh, I should have saved up my tickets for the sale instead of spending them on ridiculously priced items!  Ugh, and it's not like this didn't happen last year!  I should have remembered..

I think it's funny how AJ rushes into seasons and then leaves before the season's actually over.  It's still TECHNICALLY summer. ^^ So, anyway, get the items for half off before they go!

So, next page!  The Adventure Camp Ground has been remodeled!


Although the old layout wasn't that bad, was it?

Here's where Cosmo's adventure will be coming soon!

And here's room for more adventures.

The third page just has some repeat info.

When are they going to open that other building in K. Outback?

And finally, the new item for today is the completely hideous (shudders) high heels.

Wow.  First of all, why is the whole shoe raised?  Is it some sort of Frankenstein shoe?  Also, AJ HQ KNOWS Jammers don't like things like this.  So why do they still make them?

Also, something weird I saw at the SC earlier.

Umm, why would there be famous people at your den?  And why exactly would we want to meet them?  :D  I don't get why Jammers tell lies like this.

I did another tutorial video!  Here it is on How to Make Rainbow Links. ;)

Hope it helps!  I'd love to hear your ideas on future videos.

Enjoy this mini-update guys.  See ya laters!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I don't like the new base camp. AJHQ says, "It makes it EASIER for jammers".It's not easier, I felt like I was in an adventure again getting lost! The base camp normally has everyone centered together in the middle, now jammers are everywhere. I seriously don't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2