Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Meet Cosmo Adventure and More?

Roar Jammers!  Today is update day..I think.  I say that because the update was kinda sad.

But first, here is the new item, the Desk and Chair.

Looks like it was made of the same material as the shelves.  I don't think most desks look like this anymore. :D  But good on AJ for bringing back the past.  BTW, thank you SO MUCH for reminding me I have school in three days.  Really appreciate it. ^^ 

 The only new page in this update lets Jammers know that there is a new adventure with Cosmo.

Cosmo looks like some sorta mad scientist in that picture. o-o  I guess he kinda is!

Anyway, the adventure is open to members only. :T  But, I guess that's to be expected.

There is a little hammock chill area, though. :D

The prizes are things like this Green House Window.

So yeah, as the picture says the adventure wasn't exactly easy. :/  It was quite long and complex.  It seemed so UNORDERED, unlike all the other adventures.  I did really like the graphics in this one, though. :D

If you'd like to see how to do it, here's a short (ha) walk-through video.


In other news, there's a new post on the DE..

I'm somewhat confused on what they're looking for. .-.  Hmm.. There was also an art post that I found rather unimportant. :T

Oh, I've reached 30 subscribers on my You Tube channel.  This calls for a giveaway, yes?  I will be preparing it. :)

Later peeps!  Keep roaring!

13 comments:

  1. Lol I agree that adventure is extremely long. It's also very boring. I guess it will do. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rockytop2, In AnimalJam I am Aroks. Please trade me some den items and a lot of non member clothing. Thanks, it means a lot. :3

      Delete
  2. I even needed help from my brother to find out the nightingale's song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD i need to know prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -sheepa1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One is a green house window, another one is wall flowers. I'm sure one of them is gems of some sort. So that leaves to unknown ones...

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I found out another one, the beehive.

      Delete
  4. whats the nightgales song?
    i forgot :< if you wanna meet me on aj search sunnybug

    ReplyDelete
  5. also do you have skype

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the nightingale song

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is the nightingale song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Anon & Ashante: I don't remember the colors, but it went like this: 1st,2nd,3rd,5th,3rd

      Delete
  8. Can you plz send me things.- aroks in animal jam

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2