Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Lantern

Roar Jammers!  As I predicted (aren't I smart? :D) there is a really nice lantern for sale as the new item!

It looks so sleek and MODERN, yet it's still simple enough for Jamaa.  As Kinyonga pointed out, it has no new sign on it.  Odd, eh?

I tried Hard Mode on the Phantom Portal earlier today for the first time.  The adventure on easy mode is hard enough, so the adventure on Hard Mode was just plain..ugh.  But I did get a nice, brown worn out of it.


Although, personally, it wasn't really worth it. ;)

I haven't been keeping up with the Daily Explorer, have I?  Well, it hasn't been keeping up with MY posts, so I guess we're even.


I really don't like the layout of the Adventure Base Camp! (Have I said that already?)  The old way had everything centralized and the adventures were spread out in a circle around the main section.  This way is just...more complicated than it needs to be.

 Bye guys!  Go jump on top of a rhino or whatever you do to fill your time. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I got a blue worn in return of phantoms once

    ReplyDelete
  2. DX I never get anything good
    The best I've gotten is Freedom Wings which no one wants because they all have them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do the Phantom portal but it's just too laggy and that laggyness irritates me because it slows the adventure.
    DX NO LAGGYNESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? What is with the lag? Lag? WHY YOU SO LAGGY? LAG, be gone!

      K, I think I've made my point. ;)

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2