Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, August 9, 2013

Tool Bench

Roar Jammers!  Yup, today's new item is the Stone Carved Tool Bench (long name, huh?) from Outback Exports.

Not the fanciest item, but very handy, I suppose.

It'd be really cool if the sold this lantern item that you see laying around the shop:

Looks so cool!

So there's this running glitch that happens every time someone switches animals (to me, at least.) Watch this super-short video to see what I mean.


And what would the DE be without some Awesome Jammer Art?

Oh and I'm going to be doing a tutorial video for putting music (from Soundcloud) on a blog.  Please let me know any other requests you have for tutorial videos!

Later gators!  Keep roarin!

4 comments:

  1. hey Rockytop2 I am your buddy Yay oh and thanks again for making that video about me. vallejos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those lanterns would be awesome! :D
    I hope they release some of the vases that are around in there too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, It does have a long name XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, And that Glitch has happened to me before, Usually when a room has a lot of people in it.

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2