Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Rare Bonnet

Roar Jammers!  As I guessed, the RIM is the Rare Bonnet!

Kinda pricey, but I bet it looks adorable on bunnies!  Well, girl bunnies anyway...o.0

Here's something you may not know about adventure levels.  If you click on your name tag to change its color, you can also select whether or not it shows your level.

Could be helpful, eh?

I also have been seeing school items like this Stack of Books around. 

They'll probably be for sale soon.  Perfect timing for back to school.  Gah, but I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!  WAH!

Sorry about my little temper tantrum. ;)  Enjoy some of your last school-free days if you haven't already returned.  Bai!

4 comments:

  1. Lol I don't want to go back to school either! D:
    What grade are you going to? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how there's items going around everywhere, it's making Animal Jam less organized... Slingshots, nerd glasses, books, etc...

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2